- Vacationers and travel shows focusing more on making temporary homes away from home
- Home improvement TV offering shows about where to go and where to stay
New Home Improvement Shows Focus on What Makes Vacation Rentals Shine
Here is just a smattering of soon-to-air home improvement television shows aimed expressly at encouraging viewers to get out of the house and stay in vacation rentals throughout the world:
- “The World’s Most Amazing Vacation Rentals” (Netflix) showcases unusual and sometimes quirky spots worldwide such as
- Mexico City apartment shaped like a snake
- Igloo in Finland
- Lighthouse in Alaska
- “Renovation Island” HGTV
- About couple remodeling rundown resort in Bahamas
- “Vacation House Rules” HGTV
- How-to’s about fixing up vacation rental to make it more profitable
- Magnolia Network & Discovery Inc. launching in mid-July and replacing DIY Network
- “RE(Motel” about funky roadside motels
- “Van Go” about turning people’s vans into tiny mobile homes
- “Inn the Works” about innkeeper remodeling retreat in Big Bear Lake CA
Shows Focus on Making Temporary Homes Away from Home
Most all of these forthcoming shows are aimed at helping vacation consumers experience traveling via the places they stay, be those places on sites such as Airbnb, VRBO and others.
According to travel writer and co-host of “The World’s Most Amazing Vacation Rentals” ( Netflix), Jo Franco said, “We were in these middle-of-nowhere places having the time of our lives. We can dive into the experience, we can get more secluded, we can feel private and safe.”
Well-Designed Vacation Rentals Offer Comfort
One of Franco’s co-hosts and YouTuber Megan Batoon said, “I think a well-designed vacation rental can offer people a lot of comfort to know that something can be safe, if they are fearing COVID.”
Batoon, a designer by training, focuses her You Tube videography on DIY home-improvement projects.
“Inn the Works” focuses on the real work involved with remodeling/renovating inns, hotels, and vacation home rentals into places where vacationing travelers want to stay.
One such vacation rental remodeler said, “People are changing the way they travel, the way they book (rentals), everything is different. People want bang for their buck, they want the most amenities they can get. They want a personalized experience.”
Are all you owners of vacation rentals listening?
Thanks to The New York Times.
URGENT: 2021 Results Released. New FREE On-Line Web Event Reveals 17 Surprising Secrets Of The Top 100 Millionaire Agents. Get Your FREE Spot For The On-Line Webinar Now. When You Attend This Event You Will Have A Sense Of Relief Knowing You Can FINALLY Laugh At Your Money Worries – If You Follow This Simple Plan. Learn How To Generate 100’s of Motivated Leads Without Coming Off As A Pushy Salesperson and Losing Your Soul. Learn Now How To Become One of the 1000s of Agents Making HUGE Money NOW Who Never Thought They Could.
P.S. Limited Space Available. 235 Spots Left.